Day 1…Cardio. It was the best 25 minutes I’ve spent doing any workout so far. They have low impact modifications and you work up a serious sweat. I’m loving it as of today. I’m gonna get a second workout in before dinner.
1. Shred the cauliflower in your food processor until it looks like rice – I call this “ricing”.
2. Place the rice in a bowl and microwave it for 5 minutes.
3. Squeeze all of the excess water out by placing the rice on a cheesecloth or thin piece of linen and pressing the liquid out. If you skip this, it’s not the end of the world.
4. Then mix in your dried ingredients, egg, cheese, and basil leaves. Be careful! It’s hot. Don’t do what I did in my first Cheap Clean Eats video. You can watch that disaster here. (No, seriously, watch it!)
5. Form your “dough” into little nugget sized pieces on a tray that’s been sprayed with EVOO, PAM, or coconut oil.
6. Bake at 425F for 15 min. (I actually left mine in a little longer to make sure they get a bit crunchy.)